The Ultimate Guide To IPhone Screen Mirroring
As the world increasingly moves towards a mobile-first approach, the need to be able to share your screen with others becomes more and more important. Luckily, the iPhone has a built-in feature that lets you do just that â€“ screen mirroring.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to use screen mirroring on your iPhone so that you can share your screen with others, whether it’s for work, play, or just showing off your latest holiday snaps.
What is screen mirroring?
Screen mirroring is a feature that lets you share your iPhone’s screen with another device, such as a TV, laptop, or another iPhone. This is different to sharing your screen via AirPlay, which lets you share audio and video content, but not your entire screen.
How to screen mirror your iPhone
Screen mirroring is relatively easy to set up. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen (if you’re using an iPhone X or newer) or up from the bottom of the screen (if you’re using an iPhone 8 or older).
3. Tap the “Screen Mirroring” icon.
4. Select the device you want to share your screen with.
5. If prompted, enter the PIN code for the device.
Your iPhone’s screen will now be shared with the other device. Anything you do on your iPhone will be visible on the other device, so be careful what you share!
How to stop screen mirroring
To stop screen mirroring, simply open the Control Center on your iPhone and tap the “Screen Mirroring” icon again. Then, select “Stop Mirroring” from the menu.
You can also stop screen mirroring by disconnecting the iPhone from the device it’s sharing its screen with.
Screen mirroring tips
Here are a few tips to get the most out of screen mirroring:
– If you’re sharing your screen with a TV, you can use the volume buttons on your iPhone to control the TV’s volume.
– If you’re sharing your screen with another iPhone, you can use FaceTime to make and receive calls without interrupting the screen sharing session.
– You can use screen mirroring with apps that support AirPlay, such as YouTube and Netflix.
– If you want to share your screen with a Windows PC, you can use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
We hope this guide has helped you to learn how to use screen mirroring on your iPhone. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.